Social media - but without the media
At any given event during Internet Week Denmark, you will be sure to find small hubs of people networking, exchanging ideas and generally catching up. None so more, at events with an informal atmosphere and a loose setting. Join the talk at events aimed at being social - without social media!
- Growing investors invite all with an interest in entrepreneurship and beer to #Aarsome Beer
- Aarhus Data Drinks host a debate between leading people within Open Data - and the discussion continues with beer in the bar
- No selfrespecting it-company is without a foosball-table. So of course there is an Official IWDK Foosball Tournament
- Celebrate this years winners of the Internet Pioneer Awards!
- IBM hosts Pink in Tech - an informal platform for female entrepreneurs. Complete with sushi and drinks
- Last year Discovercity launched at Internet Week Denmark. Help them celebrate their first year right where it all started.
Check out experienced networker and Chief Consultant at DJØF, Katrine Kjeldsen gives her take on why networking during events such as Internet Week Denmark matters. Why is a great event much more than the right speaker and fancy setting?